What it is: A lightweight, makeup-priming mineral facial sunscreen that protects against UV and infrared rays while defending against environmental stressors.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Redness, Dullness and uneven texture
- Zinc Oxide 7%, Aloe Vera, Rosehip oil , vitamin c, a, and e, and raw shea butter. : Provide mineral-derived, broad-spectrum SPF UVA/UVB protection.
- Provides powerful antioxidant properties to help protect against damaging infrared light.
- Hydrates while locking in essential moisture.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This non-greasy formula starts out white and creamy, then absorbs quickly to create a weightless, transparent UV-protecting barrier that reflects damaging rays away from the skin. It also leaves skin with a luminous, healthy-looking glow, making it the perfect primer for easy makeup application.
Clinical Results: Based on a clinical study of 33 women, aged 20 to 45, after 28 days of once daily use:
- 17% decrease in pollution on the surface of the skin
Based on a self-assessment study of 33 women, aged 20 to 45, after 28 days of once daily use:
- 89% of women say that skin feels protected against daily aggressors
- 86% of women say that the product prepped their skin for easier makeup application
- 86% of women say that their skin looks more luminous
-Apply liberally and evenly to face and neck in the morning, or before sun exposure.
-Apply serums, oils, and moisturizers, then sunscreen.
-Makeup may be applied over for perfectly primed sun protection.
*WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT ?
In order to protect your skin, you need to wear sunscreen every day. Yep, daily. I can't stress enough how important it is to take good care of your skin. ... One of the first and more important things you need to do is protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
$8.00 flat-rate per order. Ships within 7 days to United States addresses only.